Re: XFree 4.0.1-8 won't run on r128/ppc

> > And apocalypse is a PPC box?
>
> I guess someone needs to make sure the *.powerpc files are appropriately in
> sync with the *.i386 ones.

Hell, -8 won't even patch on my box ( the 001_something diff just barfs
with 23-odd rejects). The one I tried before (-6) I got to compile but
couldn't create the xserver-xfree86 package, which is why I asked about
any black magic involved there. For all I can tell, XFree 4.01 isn't
exactly trivial to build on PPC, so packages being a bit out of sync
doesn't strike me as odd.

I'll continue trying xfree builds as I see new releases, but I can't spend
a whole lot of time to investigate build problems, sorry.

	Michael