Re: XFree 4.0.1-8 won't run on r128/ppc

> > Nearly the same problem in my Powerbook G3 "Firewire"
> > Ich get "no screens found"
> >
> > Where can I download Ani Joshi's Packages ?
>
> It's not a whole package, just a file ati_drv.o for Mach64 cards. I think it

And if it's the r128 driver that fails, the ati_drv.o file won't help you.

You've all heard Dan's answer: the upstream r128 driver code got borked.
He's working on it and gave you a 'sometime next week' estimate. I
seriously doubt it can be done faster (unless you're experts in xfree86
code).

	Michael