Re: XFree 4.0.1-8 won't run on r128/ppc

On Wednesday 29 November 2000 12:49 pm, Michael Flaig wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Nearly the same problem in my Powerbook G3 "Firewire"
> Ich get "no screens found"
>
> Where can I download Ani Joshi's Packages ?

It's not a whole package, just a file ati_drv.o for Mach64 cards. I think it
was available three or four months ago on www.penguinppc.org/usr/xf4, but it
looks like it has been removed. There is a copy of it on my website
http://www.emse.fr/~sereno/ati_drv.o.gz. Move it to
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/ and modify your XF86Config file.

(Ani, if there is any copyright or whatever problem, tell me and I will
remove the driver).

Bertrand.