Xfree86 4 on pb3400

Hello,

I am trying to setup XFree86 4 on my PowerBook 3400, using dexter...

Now, usually, I wouldn't have trouble setting up X (I've done it
many times on my peecees), especially with dexter... save for the fact
that I do not know what refresh rates to put.

Is there any resource out there with refresh rates?

(yes, I did read the message that said the drivers are broken for now, but
I don't think it affects the problem of refresh rates... :)  )

Thanks,
Patrix.
--
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow."
 -- Lt. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5.