CHRP boot disks

>Are them 100% broken?
>I see the boot disk is ext2, and AFAIK openfirmware can only read FAT
>disks (I haven't been able to use the ext2 disk, I had to copy the
>kernel).

>Why is serial console support missing? The most common CHRP systems are
>not shipped with frame buffers (I've lost a whole day before noticing
>that :-( ).

>--
>ciao,
>Marco

Where is the CHRP boot disk image?

I looked here but could not find one:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-powerpc/current/chrp/images-1.44/

It can not be rescue.bin because that image will not fit on a dos-format'ed floppy.

Is there a CHRP (and PREP) boot image with support for BOOTP?

Rolf

--
Rolf Brudeseth
RS/6000 Workstation Development, IBM Enterprise Systems Group