[ANN] libapm 4 pmud

<crazy>
Here is the holy grail ! Here comes your saver !

You can now compile and use battstat, the wicked battery monitor for the
Gnome Desktop, on your almighty Powerbook. Just install libapm4pmud and
rest back watching your battery draw and die.
</looney>

OK, this might not be *that* interesting, but you can now compile most
battery monitors that use libapm for the apmd package on ppc, if you
compile against this new libapm4pmud. I'd appreciate if somebody could
remove the apmd package from debian/ppc and mark it as x86 only. My
code, although not very clean right now, at least does something useful
on your Mac laptops.

Cheers

PS: Jörgen will (well, I think) include this code inside the battstat
applet, so wait for the next release if you don't want to compile
separately. BTW, battstat is not yet packaged for debian, somebody
willing to take on?

--
/Hadess
http://hadess.net