Re: aha...

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 12:51:03PM -0600, Phil Fraering wrote:

> The xfree debs weren't at samosa.debian.org/~branden/woody ; I guess
> this means they've been moved into woody?

yes

> But xserver-xfree or whatever doesn't seem to be present. Nor does a
> xserver-fbdev with a version 4.x; I was checking with dselect, BTW;
> console-apt crashes on me.

XFree is broken and not compiling on powerpc, its being worked on.

> I do want to change the boot script for yboot so that it has the option
> atyfb, right?

no you don't change the bootscript, you change the image section in
/etc/yaboot.conf adding an append line.  if your using a ybin style
setup rerun ybin after you make your change.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/