Re: Netscape package

Nelson Abramson wrote:

> Sven LUTHER wrote:
>
> > <snip>
> > > I'm running 18-2 just fine right now as we speak.... in fact I'm writing
> > > this email from w/in the -2 emailer....  it seems a whole lot faster
> > > (and the gui is a lot nicer too) than 17 to me...  You could always try
> > > deleting ~/.mozilla just in case (I didn't, but apparently there can be
> > > issues....)
> >
> > If you don't do that, mozilla 18 will crash at launch time i think.
>
> That's what I heard too, but I didn't delete the ~/.mozilla directory, and
> it works fine for me...

In my case it even told me to rm it and exited...

BTW I then also had the problem that entering an URL just reloaded the page,
it went away when I upgraded libstdc++2.9, but that's a bit strange so maybe a
restart would have been enough.

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and The DRI Project