Re: kernel 2.2.18pre17-ben1 issues

Hadess wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm having a couple of problems (still!) with Ben's latest kernel, on my
> iBook DVD:
> - Lost interrupts on hard-drive (when battery is running out, or I'm
> closing the lid of the laptop)

Will take a look at hdparm

> - boot sometimes hangs after printing
> Macintosh non-volatile memory driver v1.0

Compiling it as a modules gives some undefined references:
hiro:/home/hadess# insmod nvram
Using /lib/modules/2.2.18pre17-ben1/misc/nvram.o
/lib/modules/2.2.18pre17-ben1/misc/nvram.o: unresolved symbol

> - PPP (version 2.4.0f-1) receives SIGHUP on second attempt of connection

Compiled mac-serial as a module.

http://idorulabs.free.fr - Debian/PPC Gnome packages