Re: debian-powerpc: nightly backup of G4 required

Oh yes the rescue disk is at

It includes a 2.3.99 kernel but it's easy to swap this for another
preffered kernel. It is for a pc but I bet it can be made to work for a
powerpc system, and intend to at least try it out on powerpc.
This is just in case anyone's interested.