Re: How to access Toast-ed multisession CDs?

Michael Schmitz <schmitz@opal.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> writes:

> > What's the trick to see more than one sessions on a multisession CD? I
> > created it with Toast 3.5.7 on a Mac for a Mac, but have no Mac at
> > hand (potato/PC now, with HFS support in the kernel). I would like to
> > get my Documents back... snief...
>
> mount -t hfs /dev/cdrom should mount the HFS part of the CD. The command
> to mount the ISO portion is left as an exercise...
>
> 	Michael

Let me be more precise: I have 5 sessions, and I can mount exactly one
HFS partition, and cannot find the other four sessions. fdisk shows no
partition at all, I guess because it is not designed for CD-ROMs?
What's the role of "the ISO portion" here?

-- Andre