Airport

Hi,

this is most likely a newbie question: I've downloaded the airport.o
0.9.3 and I'm using the 2.2.17pre13-benX-Kernel. The module is located
in lib/modules/2.2.17.../ so I can do insmod airport.o
network_name=MyNet and everything works fine. Then I put airport.o
network_name=MyNet in /etc/modules to have it inserted at boot time.
/etc/network/interfaces got an appropriate entry. Upon boot I get
messages complaining that airport.o couldn't be found. Still, inserting
it by hand works fine. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Olaf