Re: Building PPC Kernel

Someone has a webpage full of builds of the daily snapshots from the 2.4
and 2.2 BK trees.  You may want to make the workstation and linuxppc-dev
list to find out where it is.

} OK I just got done reading through IBM's sketchy information pages, and it
} appears as though I need to build a 2.4 kernel in order to be able to boot
} off of my RS-6000 43P 240 machine.  Can I build a kernel for a PPC
} architecture on an i386 machine, or do I have to find (fat chance) a
} powerpc machine to build the kernel on?  Better yet, does anybody have a
} pre-compiled PPC kernel version 2.4?
}
}
} --