Re: rtl8319

> After 3 years of experience with linux pmac I'd suggest de4x5, cards with
> generic tulip chips.  Maybe I'm just stuck in the ways, though.

OK I give up on the rtl8139.  I can probably get it working if I learn how
to write device drivers and I haven't got the time at the moment :-).  And
as you say, for the price these things are, it is just not worth the
hassle.

Anyway, before I go and spend money on these things, does anyone have any
experience with either a:

D-LINK DFE-530TX (apparently it should work with de4x5)

or the:

Dynamode NC32PCI (should be fully ne2k compliant and is based on the 8029
chip).

??

Thanks

Paul