Re: 2.4 kernel

Sorry about the last e-mail, I didn't put anything into it, hehe. Anyway,
2.2 kernels, at least 2.2.16 doesn't have a fb support for the 3dfx
voodoo3, which I want as I use the frame buffer X server as X for PPC
(3.3.6 anyway) doesn't have a specific driver for that card or most cards
for that matter.

-Cameron