Re: getting pismo to boot by itself "smoke test"

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 10:34:02AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> :-) The mac-fdisk maintainer yet has to figure out how exactly reordering
> partitions works. I just need a scratch monkey to test this on. (goes
> digging for a spare zip ...)

bah! i have a spare disk all handy ive been letting Andrew Clausen
happily trash with parted all he likes so i have the means to figure this
out.

/me guesses im going to have to document that damn program yet again ;-)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/