Re: XFree 4.0.1 phase2v7 on Powermac 7600/132 /chaos/control

> Frederic Seraphine wrote:
> >
> >                 A_______B                       ____BA___
> >                 |       |                           ||
> >                 |       |                           ||
> >                 D_______C                       ____CD___
> >
> >                 what it usually                 what i get
> >                 look like
>
> Have you tried manually inserting modelines from your 3.3.6 XF86Config
> file?  I'm no expert, but it /looks/ a lot more like a monitor issue
> than a display adapter/X server issue.

No I didn't. But I trusted the fb driver to guess them right from the
console default.  I'll try it this week.

Thanks

--

					Frédéric Séraphine

	Tel: 476 61 53 85 	-	Fax: 476 61 52 07
	INRIA Rhone-Alpes - ZIRST - 655 Avenue de l'Europe - Montbonnot
	38334 Saint Ismier Cedex - France