Re: mac on linux compilation

Eric Deveaud wrote:

> and sotty I don't now yet how to done the same with Xfree86-fbdev nor
> Xfre86-4.*.

It's not done by the server there but by the kernel. The
adb_buttons=<middle>,<right> kernel option for 2.2 kernels handles this, you
have to put keycodes as shown by showkey there.

> NB I've not seen xev for the powerPC, I was using it from my PC debian
> Box to check the keycode from the powerbook.

After a search at

http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

I think it should be in the xcontrib package.

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and the DRI project