Re: newworld netboot mini-howto

Thanks to your timely mini-howto, I managed to install debian
on the iMac with the flakey cdrom/cdrom-drive problem I posted
about last night.  There was only one thing that definately
needs to be corrected in the document:  where you suggest looking
at /var/log/daemon.log to get the MAC address, we need to show
how to make bootpd provide this debugging output (it's silent by
default):  by adding "-d 1" to the /etc/inetd.conf entry like this:

bootps dgram   udp     wait    root    /usr/sbin/bootpd   bootpd -i \
-t 120 -d 1