Re: ethernet but ppp fails (was install woes)

I ignored the network setup and now ppp works. Ethernet won't. (The
installation manual says that to use ppp, don't configure the network.
Intuitive!) Somehow I missed the profiles section, forcing me to install
everything by hand. I'll have to retry the whole install again.

Taro