Re: Setting up the defaultroute for PPP

I've done that before on my other machine..
but with standard pppd and the debain pppconfig utility instead of wvdial.

in my /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/0local (I made it myself for this purpose) goes
something that looks like this:
#!/bin/sh
route del default
route add default ppp0

Somehow, when PPP goes down, I think it magically gives back the default
route.. because I don't have a script to do it in my ip-down.d..

Even on my powerbook, wvdial took a backseat to pppconfig..

Hope I could help..