RE: stack overflow during install on iBook

> Don't use BootX on this machine. Use yaboot.

Well that's the thing.  I've read through quite a bit of list archives and
web pages documenting yaboot and ybin, etc. but I haven't seen a way to get
things going if you don't already have Linux installed.  How can I, with my
little iBook running Mac OS 9, but not Linux yet, get up and running without
crashing long enough to install the system and get yaboot going?

If there's a simple document detailing this install process somewhere, point
me to it--otherwise once I get this thing working, I promise I'll write one!
=)

--
Aaron Pierce
Psyberware Communications