Running X on an iMac revA

Hi,
   First, thanks to everyone who worked on the Powerpc port. The
installation worked great !
I got tired of RPM hell via Linuxppc and YDL, and so far, Debian
is working nicely..until I get to X.  Perhaps someone could help me out
here.. The machine can't seem to find a valid video mode to start x,
Anyone here have a revA iMac, and would like to tell me what your
XF86Config is ?  I would appreciate it ..thanks..
I would include the ouput of 'startx' , but I'm typing this from Macos..
plus my mouse doesnt work yet..

Kevin