Re: Helix GNOME 1.2 packages built

Hello!
thanks for taking care of making those debs, that's nice. I just tried
Dl them, but it seems you forgot to make the Packages.gz list. Therefore
apt-get does not work (ast least on my machine)
this is what I get:
Failed to fetch
http://southpole.penguinpowered.com/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-powerpc/Packages
  404 Not Found
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list
'http://southpole.penguinpowered.com unstable/main Packages'
(/var/state/apt/lists/southpole.penguinpowered.com_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-powerpc_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these missing files
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.
lempo:/home/cyril#

Cyril