Booting of PPC Installation on PowerPC/Mac impossible?

I installed Debian for the PowerMac on a PowerMac 9500. After completing the
installation (dh_bootstrap), I wanted to make the system bootable directly
from the hard disk, but I learned Quik does not yet work for PowerMac. The I
wanted to make a boot floppy. But making boot floppies is also not yet
supported by powermac.

So what is the best way to boot this thing, when I removed MacOS and the hfs
file systems?

Thanks.

Rainer.