date problem on pismo

	Hello,

I'm in trouble with my date settings on powerbook G3 firewire
(pismo) running debian potato, and MacOs 9.04

currently my date in losing time everydays.
I loose 1 hour evry 4 days..... (anoying for compilation an other
things...)

I don't have any idea from where the problem  commes.
Is this a known problem, and how I can solve-it.

I would like to find a solution, whithout using a ntp server.

	thanks in advance.
	I'm sure I would enjoy 24h15 per days, but not my computer....

note.
1) I have disabled all the time's stuff on MacOs. => no change, the date
still losing time
2) deleting /etc/adjtime before setting the date, gives me a litle delay,
before date loose time

--
FB: Je suis a la recherche sur mac d'un outil de generation de
  : bruitages (zip, boum, paf, ...)