Re: Including Xfree4.0 in potato/ppc (Was : Re: deb-ppc: X serverdebianpackages ?)

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> lets first make a experimental package of this kind, and put it up in some
> unofficial place for testing, and then ask branden about it.
>
> Would you compile the ppc version of it ?

I could, but it takes _very_ long to build on my machine... and I only have
access to it on weekends.

Michel

--
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net