Re: Including Xfree4.0 in potato/ppc (Was : Re: deb-ppc: X server debianpackages ?)

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> About Xfree 4.
>
> We could/should make an debian package containing only the server binary and
> modules stuff, installeable into /usr/X11R6.4 so as not to break the normal
> X, and configured to use /etc/X11/XF86Config.4. Maybe also include an
> example XF86Config.4.
>
> Flag it beta/untested or whatever, and include it as ppc onbly binary in
> potato before it is released.
>
> I would do it, i can do the source package, but cannot build for ppc right
> now.
>
> Any comments ?

I think it'd be nice, but have you talked to Branden Robinson about it? ;)

Michel

--
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net