Power Mac 6100/66

Hello, I am trying to install PPC Debian on my little old lame mac that
is doing nothing but collecting dust.  I grabed the images off of the
debian archive and tried to boot but ran into a problem.  It started
booting and I saw Tux beside the computer but then the system locks up
and I get a multi-color screen.  My main reason for even trying to work
with this machine was to help bug trap for the debian project.  I don't
mind reinstalling multiple times on this machine to help with error
trapping the install process.  I know many times after debian gets
installed it never has to be installed again.  Anyway, if you guys would
like I would be happy to help out.  Thanks.

Jason Mesker