Re: Problem Debian Apus rescue.bin

On 27-Apr-00, you wrote:

> Craig Bowling wrote:
>
>> First of all what are u using for a Bootsrap? I tried Amiboot-5.6 from
>> the Debian68k install but it doesn't have a --apus option.
>
> The modifications for APUS haven't been integrated into AmiBoot yet, it's
> called Boothack and the latest version is:
>
> ftp://sunsite.auc.dk/pub/os/linux/apus/boothack/bh000414.lha

If you have a clean powerup system I would recommend that you use
an older bootstrap(bh000111.lha) to get it working. I personally
couldn't get Linux to boot up from my warpup system(with AmigaOS3.5)
so I created a small partition instead which *only* has PowerUP installed.
I think WarpUP is better, but once you get your Linux system running,
you probably won't care ;).

> Note that the *boot_*up files must be in the same directory as boothack
> and executable.
>

> You also need the latest kernel for this:
>
> ftp://sunsite.auc.dk/pub/os/linux/apus/v2.2/vmapus-2000.03.18.lha

If this kernel don't work, download another kernel from:
http://www.olliweb.de/files.html

I downloaded 2210-allobscsi.lha.

--
Kind regards  Björn Johansson