Re: iMac special edition install fustrations

Hmm,

This is interesting, I rebooted into the install and then went to a vc and did
some exploring Kernels and modules are getting installed, the problem is that
the install script is looking for 2.2.15blah and what is being installed is
2.2.14. So I am more or less confused now. Like I said below I got everything
from the same place and I downloaded it all on the same day. Does anyone know
the status of the files right now or maybe I am still barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks agian...

-todd