Powerbook Issues

	Hi, my name's Sam Powers, and i'm sort of new to the list. Anyway,
been running Debian on my Powerbook G3 (Wallstreet) for about a month
now, and
i've been running Linux on and off now for about a year, first during
Summer of
'98, Slackware on a 486, and now on the Powerbook again. It's running
smoothly for the most part, but as there's bound to be, still bugs
around the system.

	I'd like to start maintaining some packages of use to Apple
Powerbook/Powermac users. If anyone could give me some pointers and
maybe a
kickstart on building Debian packages, I'd really enjoy getting these
taken care of.

	Sam Powers