Is anyone using pmac-fdisk?

pmac-fdisk appears to me to be a DOS-style partition table editor.  Boot
floppies certainly do not use it; does anyone else?  If not, I am going to
change it tremendously - make it the same as mac-fdisk but with different
options for partition types available (think Apple_Bootstrap) that are not
relevant to 68k.

Ack!  On a second look:
# if BVME or MVME
                BVME*|Motorola)
                        /usr/sbin/pmac-fdisk $@
                        exit 0
                        ;;

Why???  What would be a more appropriate thing to rename pmac-fdisk to?
These are certainly not the normal sort of 'pmac'.

Dan