Re: New Quik available

On Tue, Mar 28, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> I've put an NMU of Quik 2.0e with patches in Incoming - with luck and
> archive maintainers it will be available soon.
>
> I'd appreciate feedback on it.  Also, in the postinst is some commented
> out PReP work - is it relevant?  If so could someone with more PReP
> knowledge than I complete it?

Please have a look at
ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/ppc/update/6.3/zq1/quik-2.0-7.src.rpm

It includes some patches for the root filesystem, it looks on all
partitions on sda, not only on the #2. Maybe you can include the
patches.
root= is set to that partition that contains quik.conf, the kernel is
loaded from this partition as well.

Gruss Olaf

--
 $ man 1 current_release