Mozilla M14 build candidate available

I messed up the subject last time I sent this out and at least one list
bounced it - oops. Sorry about the extra posting to anyone who gets a dup....

Note: could the kind person who Cc'ed the MkLInux list for me before do so
again? I'm not on that list and it doesn't let non-subscribers post...

Mozilla M14 for Linux/PowerPC is now available on
http://southpole.penginpowered.com. Note that this build does not contain SSL
support, but I am working on getting the components needed for that in hand
and will release a new build when they are available. Please remember that
this is a pre-release version of mozilla, so help out by going over to
http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ and a reporting any problems you find. If there
are any packaging or library problems, please report that to me via email. If
it works, please email me to report that too, so that I can know that this
build has it's cross-distribution libraries straight and is ready to go on
mozilla.org.

You will need  to obtain libstdc++-2.10 to use this; for LinuxPPC users, go to
ftp://ftp.linuxppc.com/linuxppc-1999/software/updates/ or a mirror to get this
updated version if you don't already have it. Debian/PowerPC users should be
able to "apt-get install libstdc++2.10". Users of other distrobubtions, please
contact your vendor for help, and tell me what you had to do. I'll be glad to
document it here. Anyone who could run my previous (M13) build *should* have
the needed libraries in place.