Re: Where is libiberty.h? (trying to compile MOL on Debian)

> Renaud Dreyer wrote:
> >
> > I've been trying to compile mol-0.9.41 on my PowerMac 7300 running
> > Debian Potato but it complains that libiberty.h is missing. In which
> > package can I find this? A search of debian.org or of Usenet yielded
> > no clue. Thanks,
>
> IIRC it's binutils-dev

Unfortunately not:

rdreyer:~$ dpkg -L binutils-dev
/.
/usr
/usr/include
/usr/include/ansidecl.h
/usr/include/bfd.h
/usr/include/bfdlink.h
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/libbfd.a
/usr/lib/libiberty.a
/usr/lib/libopcodes.a
/usr/lib/libbfd.so
/usr/lib/libopcodes.so
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/binutils-dev

> Anyway, for all questions like this, there's a nice web interface where you
> can search both package descriptions and contents:
>
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

I know, that's the first place I went. And the search came up empty,
which I find more than a little strange... Thanks,

          Renaud