Re: Where is libiberty.h? (trying to compile MOL on Debian)

Renaud Dreyer wrote:
> I've been trying to compile mol-0.9.41 on my PowerMac 7300 running
> Debian Potato but it complains that libiberty.h is missing. In which
> package can I find this? A search of debian.org or of Usenet yielded
> no clue. Thanks,

IIRC it's binutils-dev

Anyway, for all questions like this, there's a nice web interface where you
can search both package descriptions and contents:

Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net
                                     __  /// 	     AmigaOS/Linux(Debian/PPC)
Student of computer science at the   \\\///   Team *AMIGA*      ICQ #: 5675698
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology \\\/   AUGS member #163      IRC: CoOpER