Re: 3.9.18 PPC X server

Ciao Michel Dänzer, il 23-Feb-00 mi scrivi:

MD> This fixes quite some bugs, give it a try if you've been deceived by
MD> 3.9.17f, especially as the tarballs are smaller now :)

Great work!
This version is quite stable, Gnome works perfectly, and so Afterstep. Also,
Myth2 doesn't hang anymore when the mouse reaches the edges of the window.
Also GIMP until now hasn't crashed a single time.
The only that seems not to work is the gl driver... if i uncomment the gl
support (I estracted the tar to the root directory), X won't start. But
it's not a problem for me now :-)
Regards,
--
Giorgio Signori - Director of Softwave    \  PowerUP 040+603@240 SCSI  \