More feedback (4)

 - irda-common:

running dpkg --pending --configure ...
running dpkg --pending --remove ...
(Reading database ... 121912 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing irda-common ...
Stopping IrDA Manager: dpkg: error processing irda-common (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
Stopping irmanager...
Stopping IrDA Manager: dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 irda-common

dpkg --remove returned error exit status 1.
Press <enter> to continue.

  It is also not possible to install it, as the similar message
  appears.

 - Also, in reply to Adam C Powell IV:

>> - communicator/netscape: still not available

> Hmm, but I'm using it right now.  The "communicator" package, which
> I think is just an empty package with dependencies, is broken
> because there's no Netscape 4.7 for ppc.
>
> Note that Mozilla M13 is up now, and seems to run very nicely.
> Netscape 4.61 is still slightly faster for most things, but over a
> modem, the ability to lay out partial pages before everything is
> loaded makes sites like Linux Today and Slashdot start to lay out
> much sooner!

 Netscape pachages are all broken here, and the 4.61 that you are
 mentioning does not even exist I am afraid. On Mozilla, I have a
 number of reasons why I do not like it. I will run it only when
 it will be re-coded for gnome-gtk and it will have support for https.

 Sergio