Re: package update lag on powerpc

dan@debian.org said:
> I feel like I've answered this question a thousand times....

You have, I asked at least once before.

> There is a build daemon now, but only for potato, and I do not have
> time to fix all of its failures by hand.  There are also packages
> which build but present warnings which indicate serious problems, and
> I mark to look at later.  I've posted the list a few times.  No one
> else seems quite inspired enough to look at them, either.

Could the list be put somewhere (on the web) periodically? Espescially with
some kind of a status whiteboard so we don't all try the same ones - though I
guess posting bug-report updates could work for that.

Also, I've actually got several such packages built locally, but with no idea
how I should go about getting them into FTP. I just don't really want to open
bug reports when the actual source for the maintainer is fine, it just needs
apt-get source -b <pkg> and an upload...

I have a site (at southpole.penguinpowered.com) where some of my stuff is
up... I would be willing to aid in the shoveling of these files, but I expect
I speak for quite of few of us who aren't developers (by which I mean official
debian  developers) in not being sure what do do with the packages we've built.