Re: New PPC X server alpha

Hello Michel

On 15-Þub-00, you wrote:

> First of all, I'd like to stress that this doesn't run only on Permedia2
> boards! The 4.0 release is close, and people should test this so that it
> will run on Amigas, Macs etc. when it's released.

I tried it..it only runs in 640x480 Mode...

If you channge Khz Settings or use 5P monitor setting
in XF86Config, after giving Startx command whole
system freezes with a blank black screen..

I looked at new XF86Config, lines like

Chipset "ti_pm2" are missing..are u aware of that ?

3.9.16 was working nicely with 5P monitor selection
in 1152x864 on my BvisionPPC..

BTW, How can we test OpenGL support ?

--
Sinan Gürkan