Re: Installing debian on a beige g3

Logan Hall wrote:

> <snip: modules>
> ok.. where should i put them? i have a /home partition and my / partition.  I
> can back them up to /home but then the installer probably wont find them.
> where do you suggest?

To store them during the install process, they just need to be on a drive that you
aren't going to format (a zip disk is a great resource), or just a small (like
100mb) partition, hfs, to put stuff on...

Permenantly they should be in /lib/modules.....

HTH
--Nelson Abramson

--
Shouldn't people be arrested and persecuted for engaging in their
constitutional rights?  http://www.opendvd.org