potato install on CHRP

Hello!

I would like to install Debian Gnu Linux Potato distrib.

Where can I find installation instructions, like steb-by step, for _CHRP_
subarchitecture machines?

Unfortunately the instruction of ftp.de.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/potato/\
/main/disks-powerpc/current/chrp/install.txt isn't complete.

I like something like this:
	-make bootable disk from resc1440.bin diskimage

	-when your computer is booting press F8 to enter the OpenFirmWare
	 commandline

	-give out the next commands : boot arg1 arg2 ...

	-...

I would like to give as result a  x86 dinstall install script.

Thank You for your support, I am looking forward to Your reply.

Tamas Andriko