Re: perl-5.005 fails to build on powerpc

Matt Porter <mmporter@home.com> writes:

> Hrm. Ok, but I will let Alex do the upload since he appears to have
> -5.3 building from source (he did say later today).

the machine is in macos mode right now. expect the upload tonight when
i reboot it in linux. sorry for the delay.

| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |
|  automatism and other passive states) to systematize confusion  |
|  and thus to help to discredit completely the world of reality. |