Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000, Kevin Puetz <puetzk@iastate.edu> wrote:

>Yes, it does show up in /proc/pci. It also has /dev nodes (that I created by
>hand). But it's not going to show up in the /proc/device-tree, as OF knows
>nothing about it.

/proc/device-tree should, with a few rare exceptions, show _any_ PCI card
in the machine. If it doesn't contain OF code, then it will looks like
pcixxxx,yyyy (xxxx is the vendorID and yyyy the device ID) and it should
contain a class-code property indicating it's actually a USB host controller.