Re: enlightenment_0.16.3-6.deb for ppc

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 11:39:15AM +0000, Sergio Brandano wrote:

> > So it was built by the build daemon since your last mail.
>
>  Nope. The i386 version was available several days ago.

sure, that is the problem. Because of the i386 package all binary all -6
packages got erased, making enlightenment uninstallable on powerpc.

> > How so ?
>
>  It compiles, but there are problems when using it. On the other hand,

Please submit a bug report against enlightenment then.

>  if you had no problems, why not making it available as a bin package?

I didn't compile it, so i have no problem. I just told you the method of
solving the problem of out of date bninary-powerpc package relying on
binary-all packages.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER