Re: How did you get X running in Debian PowerPC?

Thanks, I did that in MkLinux a long time ago so I'm sure I can
do it again...

Isn't that going to scare off a lot of people from going to Debian though?
I'm trying to convince a friend who wants to switch from MkLinux to
LinuxPPC, to give Debian a try, but he's not going to be very happy about