New G3 installation

	First things first: thanks for your great job!  I've just booted the
kernel 2.2.12 from http://debian.org./, it's amazing to see that little
cute penguin!

	But I can't proceed.  My Adaptec 2940U, which I'm trying to salvage
from a dead x86 PC, doesn't appear in /proc/scsi (the pseudofile is just
empty)... what can I do?  The IDE disk has just an HFS+ partition that I
won't be able to wipe now, so I really must use that Adaptec card.

	I'm using a beige G3 233MHz desktop, with 32MB RAM.

--
/"\  Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra
\ /  Brasil