Re: Continuing Annoyances...

I got it to compile by adding #include <dma.h> to the file that fails, but it
had the keymap from hell (and I couldn't figure out which keymap that was).
i386/qwerty/defmap was close and made the letters work, but other things were
not right :-(

Also, Debian for some reason does not have /usr/include/linux a symlink into
the kernel source (linux/include/linux). You'll also have to fix that for the
kernel to build correctly.