Debian/PPC on an Apple Network Server 700/200?

Has anyone successfully installed Debian/PPC on an Apple Network Server 700 series? I've got a 700/200 here that I've been trying to get working all night...I tried the LinuxPPC and Yellowdog installation images, but both of those have their own unique problems (which I think is largely related to the version of the kernel on the disks). Unfortunately, I can't even get the Debian/PPC rescue floppy to boot.

Any ideas or suggestions would be earn the unending gratitude of a very harried admin. Thanks!

-Robert Liesenfeld